Fabricating Silicone Rubber ProductsSilicones / Elastomers
Including Fluorosilicone, EPDM, EPR, Fluorocarbon and Viton®rofiles, Tubing, Rubber Seals, Gaskets, Cords & Strips
Reiss Manufacturing’s Silicone Rubber Division is skilled in fabricating gaskets, seals and other custom parts from a variety of heat cured rubber compounds in finished form:
- Silicone in solid and sponge form (silicone foam is sourced)
- EPDM/EPR rubber
- Viton® fluorocarbon
- Fluorocarbon elastomer
- Other organic rubbers sourced
- Combinations of rubber selections with dissimilar materials such as: stainless steel, plastics, graphite, Teflon, polypropylene and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
Our fabrication services include endless splicing, multiple-strand splicing and miter-splicing. Our heat cured splicing process ensures a strong durable bond.
- Gaskets, seals, O-rings, bellows, grommets, spacer, and custom shaped, etc.
- Custom seals
- Construction custom gaskets/curtain wall gaskets and drain systems
- Door and frame seals
- Lighting and electronic seals and gaskets
- Medical/lab equipment gaskets
- Appliance gaskets
- Military and defense equipment custom gaskets
- Rubber gaskets
- Chemical and fuel resistant gaskets and seals
- Door gaskets
- Die-cut and water-jet cut gaskets and laminated combinations
- Gaskets for extreme cold and high temperature applications
- Automotive, transit heavy equipment gaskets
- Marine gaskets and hatches
- Pipe flange gaskets metal machined with material combinations
- Metals such as stainless steel are machined and fabricated
- Pipe plugs and clean plugs
- Aeronautical seals and spacers
- Food grade silicone seals, etc.
- Automotive seals
- Custom parts
- EMI/RFI shielding
- Radiation shielding (non-lead)
- Engineered parts
- Bellows, shock mounts and more
Our clients can count on us for precision tolerances on die-cutting of silicone, fluorosilicone, Viton®, fluorocarbon and EPR/EPDM rubber.
In addition to silicone rubber fabrication services, Reiss Manufacturing can handle all your needs in formulating and mixing silicone compounds, molded rubber goods, extrusion, and rubber calendering.
Contact us to learn more about our fabricating capabilities, or submit a Request for Quotation for your next project.