Extruded Profiles, Tubing, Rubber Seals, Gaskets, Cords & StripsSilicones / Elastomers
Silicone and fluorosilicone rubber can be extruded in both solid and sponge on multiple extrusion lines.
Reiss Manufacturing has the capabilities to provide standard or custom profiles, tubing, gaskets, seals, cord, strips, insulation wrap and other various types of custom extrusions. We can duplicate your product or sample.
Our on-site engineers will discuss methods to manufacture your product efficiently to drive-out costs and ensure quality. Reiss performs its own design and development of extrusion dies.
By keeping the tooling design and manufacturing in-house, Reiss is able to control costs and provide faster deliveries.
- Standard and custom profiles
- Rubber tubing
- Sponge and solid strips with adhesive liners (strip and stick)
- A variety of rubber door seals and sweeps
- Gang extrusions to save time and cost
- Profiles with pressure sensitive adhesives with release liner
- Profiles with heat vulcanized/bonded for gasket requirements
- EMI/RFI conductive and insulating profiles
- Silicone tubing (custom) and raw milk process tubing
- And many other custom profiles
- Cut on-line
- Print on-line
Cure systems include peroxide and platinum
Extrusions offered in translucent, transparent, and a wide variety of colors
Durometer range from 10 to 90 Shore A
Co-extrusion offered with a wide variety of thermal plastics
Rubber tubing sizes range from .040″ to 3.00″ O.D. with various wall thicknesses. I.D. from .015″ to 2.00″
Cord sizes range from .031″ to 2.00″ O.D.
Precision cut tolerances offered